Site Network: Home | Forex-TSD | Forex Factory | Kaskus

EA Programming

I have been playing around with MQL Programming which is the way to write an automated trading program that we are usually called it Expert Advisor (EA). I have written several EA that works based on my own or some famous strategies. And now I open a service for people who wants help for writing their own strategies into an EA. The fee is about $100 and above depend on the complexity of the trading strategy.

For detail about this service, please contact me at myforexstrategy[at]gmail.com

2 Comments:

  1. Profits From Forex Trading said...
    Waduh, Pak RT, kalau sama tetangga sendiri mbok ya jangan mahal-mahal dong ongkosnya... hehehe....
    Aryana said...
    Hahaha... justru klo sama tetangga sendiri itu harus yg paling mahal :p

Post a Comment