Site Network: Home | Forex-TSD | Forex Factory | Kaskus


I got an email from someone who asked for a time filter for FXTradePro - Clone. I think it is a good parameter to enhanced this EA. So, I put a code for filtering the trading time so people can try as much as they want for different strategy with FXTrade Pro trading system.

Don't forget to change the magic number everytime you attach the EA to the chart. The number must be different from all numbers that may have used before because this EA read all histories from you account history pool.

Setting:
UseTimeFilter = true; //on/off TimeFilter parameter
UseHourTrade1 = true; //on/of for Hour Trade 1
FromHour1 = "0:00"; //start time for 1st Trading
UntilHour1 = "23:59"; //end time for 1st Trading
UseHourTrade2 = false; //on/off for Hour Trade 2
FromHour2 = "0:00"; //start time for 2nd Trading
UntilHour2 = "23:59"; //end time for 2nd Trading

EA can be download at here

rev. 09/02/2008 : fixed bug from huge journal file (see picture below)

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.
    Anonymous said...
    It would be great if you also add to this EA what you had before: opening at a particular price, so the EA will be complete :)
    Anonymous said...
    Is it possible to add a "hibernation" parameter to choose if the EA will open positions forever or the opposite (closing when it reach the TP)?

    Thanks and good work!
    Anonymous said...
    This EA has the same problem as the first version with a lot of gigabytes in /experts/logs files. Can you fix it?

    Thanks a lot
    Anonymous said...
    I found 1 problem with the EA, it doesn´t work with brokers who offer decimals in prices and pips.
    Do you have a solution for this problem? I changed the pips to SL:150- TP:400 (instead 10-40)but it doesn´t work...
    Anonymous said...
    I am very interested to know how you programmed the EA that it´s not valid with brokers using decimals, please can you guide me or answer me about it?

    I need to test the EA in a broker and I need that answer.

    Thanks a lot.
    Anonymous said...
    I have the original code of FXTradepro EA.
    carfax66@gmail.com
    Aryana said...
    Hi Anonymous,

    It is nice to see u here and already tested this EA. I already fixed the bug, please redownload the ea in the post above.

    Btw, about decimal problem. I haven't seen any errors about that when tested at FXPRO. I changed the SL=150 and TP=400. I think the problem that you got is happened when you try to test the EA with tight SL or TP so there will be "order send error 130".
    Anonymous said...
    Hello aryana,
    you are right about decimals in fxpro and it works very good but not with an ECN broker using mt4, maybe that´s the problem with ECN brokers.
    I think, after reading a lot, that the problem in these brokers is that we need to open the position firstly without SL and TP and seconds later place the SL and TP indide the opened position.
    But that´s another problem, not the EA´s problem.

Post a Comment